Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies for Any Graduate, MA(English, Hindi) holders
Company name :Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Posts :Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : Any Graduate, MA(English, Hindi)
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100 /- p.m
No of Post : 669
Last date to apply : 15 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Assistant & More Vacancies
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), henceforth mentioned as KVS, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the Officers’ Cadre and Non-Teaching posts for the year 2012-13 and 2013-14.
Candidates are required to apply online through KVS’s website www.kvsangathan.nic.in or http://jobapply.in/kvs/ No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The schedule of ONLINE registration is as follows:-
|Commencement of Online Registration on KVS’s website www.kvsangathan.nic.in or http://jobapply.in/kvs/||25.08.2014|
|Last Date for Online Registration||15.09.2014 upto 11.59 p.m.|
|Last date for submission of Printouts of online applications alongwith certificates by the candidates applying for the posts of Assistant and Upper Division Clerk only to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.||22.09.2014|
OHVHHHPay BandUpper Age Limit
(As on 15.09.2014)63Principal75221038145
02 (BLV)0215,600-39,100 plus Grade Pay 7,600/-Min. 35 & upper age limit 50 years 64Technical Officer0200000103
0100009300-34,800 plus Grade Pay 4600/-35 years
010002 9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay of 4,200/-35 years66Upper Division Clerk61180932120
020101 5,200-20,200 plus Grade Pay of 2,400/-30 years67Lower Division Clerk143432177284
030304 5,200-20,200 plus Grade Pay of 1,900/-18 to 27 years68Hindi Translator0401010107
010000 9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay of 4,200/-28 years69Stenographer Grade II1504020829
010100 5,200-20,200 plus Grade Pay of 2,400/-27 Years
|Sl. No.||Short Name of Post||Post Code||Qualification (s) & Experience|
Qualification Code 1PR63ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) Master’s Degree from recognized university with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
ii) B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree
(i) Persons holding analogous posts or posts of Principals in the grade of Rs.10000-15200 (Pre-revised); OR
(ii)Vice Principals/Assistant Education Officers in the pay scale of Rs.7500-12000 (Pre-revised) with one years’ service in the aforesaid grade; OR
(iii) Persons holding Group ‘B’ posts or the posts of PGTs or Lecturer in the pay scale of Rs.6500-10500 (Pre-revised) or equivalent with at least 08 years’ regular service in the aforesaid grade.
Knowledge of computer applications.01
|2||Technical Officer||64||Essential Qualification:|
Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognised University /Institutions.
06 years in handling plans in building, estimates of construction/maintenance etc.preferably in CPWD/PWD Offices/autonomous bodies financed by Central Govt. Ability to present cases & interpret statistics, progress report etc.013 65Essential Qualification:
i. Graduate with 03 years experience as UDC in Central / State Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.01
3 years experience as LDC in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertaking
Knowledge of Computer Applications.015LDC67Essential Qualification
i. Class XII pass or equivalent from recognized board or University.
ii. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
iii. Working knowledge of Hindi.
iv. Knowledge of Computer Applications.
016Hindi Translator68Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English, Hindi as main subject at Degree level. OR
Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi and English as main subjects at Degree level. OR
Master’s Degree of recognized University in any subject with Hindi/English medium, and English/Hindi as main subjects at Degree level. OR
Master’s Degree in Hindi/English or in any other subject with Hindi/English medium, with English/Hindi as a main subject or as medium of examination at Degree level. OR
Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Govt. offices, including Govt. of India Undertakings.01
|Stenogra-pher Grade II||69||Essential Qualification:|
- Matric or equivalent.
ii. Speed in Hindi or English
Shorthand 80 w.p.m. and Typing Speed 40 w.p.m..
iii. Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of 1200/- ( one thousand two Hundred only) for the posts of Principal and Technical Officer 750/- ( seven hundred and fifty only) for the posts of Assistant, UDC, LDC, Hindi Translator and Stenographer Grade II. The fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination/selection. For making payment through Credit/Debit Card (Master or Visa approved); Indian Bank will charge 30/- ( Thirty only) as “service charge” in addition to the fees.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply only online through KVS’s website www.kvsangathan.nic.in or http://jobapply.in/kvs/ .
- Before applying for the post, the candidates must have a valid email id through which he/she will fill up the online application.
- Candidates are required to visit KVS’s website www.kvsangathan.nic.in or http://jobapply.in/kvs/ where complete advertisement, details regarding eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application fee, online registration and general conditions are available.
- Candidates applying online are required to take print out of auto generated filled in application format.
- For the post of Principal, Technical Officer, Hindi Translator, LDC and Stenographer Grade II, the candidate has to keep set of application with documents duly photocopied with him/her for record and the same to be produced at the time of interview/skill test, if shortlisted.
- Candidates are not required to submit to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) either by post or by hand the printout of their online applications or any other documents.
- For the post of Assistant and UDC, print out of completed application and self-attested copies of testimonials, is to be sent in an envelope after affixing the address label generated alongwith the application print out superscripted “Application for the post of …………………………………” to “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 by ordinary post only. The application complete in all respects should reach the above post box on or before 22.09.2014 positively. The Online application for the post of Assistant and UDC will be entertained only if the application printout alongwith the relevant documents is received.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Interview. Mere issue of admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature of the applicants. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15 Sep 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017