Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Media Manager through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Media Manager on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE)|
|Vacancy Name||Media Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE), 3 rd floor Carmel Tower, Cotton Hill, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram|
Detail of Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) Media Manager Recruitment:
- Function and Purpose To develop, implement and manage a media strategy and related communications, including use of social media, to promote and create awareness about the various skill development programmes, of Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE), among the youth and public. To develop and manage dissemination of relevant information, for ensuring skill development objectives and goals of KASE, for empowering our youth and making them industry ready, are achieved.
- Desirable Criteria 1. Experience in developing, implementing and managing a media strategy and related communications for creating awareness on skill development programmes.
- Eligibility Graduate with a minimum 3 years experience in Media management/PR/print-electronicnew media experience.
- Not above 40 years of age. Should be well conversant in English and Malayalam.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) – Media Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- Knowledge of the Indian media and media promotions and experience working with the media.
- Experience in stakeholder liaison with strong interpersonal skills with a capacity for conflict resolution, relationship management and diplomacy.
- Experience in developing and implementing media plans and strategies to achieve specific aims and objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in writing media releases, articles, company literature, and externally focused communications for a range of audiences.
- Strong time management skills with proven ability to manage several projects at once, to prioritise work and to work under pressure to meet tight timeframes.
- Computer literate with demonstrated ability in generic computer packages such as Microsoft Office and familiarity with the internet, databases and social networking platforms
How to apply for Media Manager Vacancy in Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE):
Interested candidates meeting above eligibility criteria may forward their application along with their CV, copies of all relevant documents for proof of age, educational qualification, experience etc. and a recent passport size photograph to: The Managing Director, Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE), 3 rd floor Carmel Tower, Cotton Hill, Vazhuthacaud,Thiruvananthapuram – 695014. Ph: 0471 2735949, 0471 2735856. The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for the post of Media Manager” Last date for receipt of application: 31/03/2015 5.00 P.M
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015