Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Project Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH / MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Project Officer on or before 15/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Project Officer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech / MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE), 3rd floor Carmel Tower, Cotton Hill, Vazhuthacaud,Thiruvananthapuram – 695014|
Detail of Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) Chief Project Officer Recruitment:
Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE), a Government of Kerala Undertaking is a non-profit company, established as an apex organization for the skill development initiatives in the state of Kerala. Applications are invited from interested candidates to work as Chief Project Officer for the Skill development activities of Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence.
- Job Profile – Chief Project Officer The Chief Project Officer (CPO) will head the project management team engaged in various specific projects of KASE. The applicant should have the capacity for managing and delivering projects by collaborating with cross functional teams and should have well rounded functional skills in Project Management.
- Vacancy: – One (1) No.
- Eligibility:- 1. Qualification: B.Tech / MBA from a recognised University. A certificate in world class Project Management Programme/ leadership Programme will be considered as an added advantage.
- Experience: At least 10 years of experience in Project Management. The experience should include developing of project scope, planning, prioritisation and assignment of task to resources, monitoring, reporting and tracking of task for work completion. Experience is also required in people management including coordination, optimised resource allocation, ensuring competency of teams in meeting deliverables, goal & objective setting and conducting Performance Appraisal. Experience is also required in Financial Management including, projecting budget for each project & programme, execution of projects as per the budget, management of assets and infrastructure allotted to the project etc.
- Age limit: Candidates born after 1st January 1975 are eligible for the post.
- Remuneration: Eligible candidate will be provided remuneration based on their experience and qualification.
- Period of contract: 3 years
Selection Procedure for Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) – Chief Project Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Chief Project Officer Vacancy in Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE):
Interested candidates meeting above eligibility criteria may forward their application in the attached format along with their detailed CV and a recent passport size photograph to: The Managing Director, Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE), 3 rd floor Carmel Tower, Cotton Hill, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram – 695014. Ph: 0471 2735949, 0471 2735856. Applications should be in the attached format only. The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for the post of Chief Project Officer” Last date for receipt of applications: 15th January 2015, 5 P.M
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KASE|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|