Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Assistant through recruitment notification – Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Recruitment 2015 – CRSP (2)1622/14. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Agricultural University (KAU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Teaching Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Kerala Agricultural University (KAU)
Vacancy Name : Teaching Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs 35,000/- pm
Job Location : KERALA
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 13/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY CARDAMOM RESEARCH STATION, PAMPADUMPARA IDUKKI DISTRICT, KERALA- 685 553
Detail of Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Teaching Assistant Recruitment:
It has been decided to conduct a walk- in- interview at Cardamom Research Station, Pampadumpara for selection of candidates to the temporary position of Teaching Assistant. The details are given below.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Contact Phone.|
|Teaching Assistant (Plant Breeding & Genetics)||1||
M Sc(Agri) Plant Breeding & Genetics/
Desirable and Additional qualifications ARS-NET in Plant Breeding &Genetics and expertise in statistical analysis preferred
|Rs 35000/- pm (consolidated)||04868236263|
Selection Procedure for Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) – Teaching Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 13/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Teaching Assistant vacancy in Kerala Agricultural University (KAU):
- The appointment will be purely provisional for one year or till the appointment of a regular hand or the abolition of the post to which the candidate is appointed, whichever is earlier.
- The candidate will have no claim in the university other than for the consolidated pay attached to the post.
- Age of the applicant should not be above 36 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation as per existing Government Rules will be granted to eligible candidates.
- The walk in interview scheduled on 13/08/2015 (Thursday) at 10:30 AM at the Cardamom Research Station, Pampadumpara.
- Those who are interested may walk-in for an interview with certificates of proof for educational qualification, experience, date of birth, age, religion and caste.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/8/2015
KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY CARDAMOM RESEARCH STATION, PAMPADUMPARA IDUKKI DISTRICT, KERALA- 685 553
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Recruitment 2014 – CRSP (2)1622/14.
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017