Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Farm Officer through recruitment notification – Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No. A1 – 1866/2014 . Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Agricultural University (KAU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Farm Officer on or before 07/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Agricultural University (KAU)
Vacancy Name : Farm Officer
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs-500 Per Day
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District, 679 306 (PIN), KERALA
Detail Of Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Farm Officer Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for temporary appointment in the vacancies of Farm Officers on daily wage basis subject to the terms and conditions given below:
- Name of the post :Farm Officer
- Number of vacancies :06 Post
- Educational Qualification :B.Sc (Agriculture).In the absence of candidates with B.Sc (Agrl), candidates with two year Diploma in Agricultural Sciences will be considered.
- Remuneration:₹ 500/- per day&₹ 400/- per day
Selection Procedure For Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) – Farm Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Farm Officer Vacancy in Kerala Agricultural University (KAU):
- The candidates should have the required qualification as on the date of application. Applications of those candidates who do not possess either Original or Provisional Certificate in proof of their educational qualification will be summarily rejected.
- Certificates in proof of educational qualification, experience, date of birth, age, religion and caste need not be attached with the application.
- Duly filled in applications should be sent to ‘The Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District, 679 306 (PIN), KERALA’ by post (applications send by other means like email/fax will not be accepted) so as to reach the same on or before 5 P.M on 07.07.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/07/2015
Reference: Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No. A1 – 1866/2014
Top Company Openings:
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017