Kerala Council for Historical Research (KCHR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Resident Architect through recruitment notification – Kerala Council for Historical Research (KCHR) Recruitment 2016 – Candidates who have completed M.Arch can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Council for Historical Research (KCHR) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Resident Architect Job on or before 18/02/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Council for Historical Research (KCHR)
Vacancy Name : Resident Architect
Educational Qualification : M.Arch
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/02/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kerala Council for Historical Research (KCHR) , Thiruvananthapuram .
Detail of Post:
- Resident Architect Job vacancies in Kerala Council for Historical Research (KCHR) on contract basis
- Qualification & Salary : Candidates with extraordinary brilliance and/ or hardworking qualities with masters degree or above in architecture may receive a salary upto Rs. 30,000.00 per month.
- Job Location : The selected candidate is required to be based at Pattanam. Accommodation will be provided in one of the KCHR owned houses in the village.
- Selection Procedure : Selection will be made on the basis of the interview of the short-listed candidates. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms will not entitle a candidate to be short-listed. If necessary, other modes of evaluation will be employed to evaluate competence.
Selection Procedure Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/02/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ?
Interested candidates can send their application in hard or soft copies to The Director, Kerala Council for Historical Research, Vylopilly Samskriti Bhavan, P.B. No. 839, Nalanda, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695003, Email: [email protected] Completed applications should be sent with detailed CV, testimonials, and recommendations of two referees along with documents that confirm innovative abilities and achievements to reach The Director, KCHR on or before 18th February 2016 (Friday). Applications received after this date will not be considered. The Council will not be responsible for postal delay or loss in transit.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/02/2016