Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 15/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,000-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI), Kerala
Detail Of Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Director Recruitment:
The KSCSTE desires to appoint a Director for one of its R&D Centres, viz, Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI), Peechi, Thrissur.
- The Director is the Chief Executive of the Centre and is responsible for the management administration and development of the perspective plan for the institution by providing effective leadership. The Director is expected to lead the Institution to international standards and should be an excellent leader capable of coordinating interdisciplinary/interdepartmental programmes related to the mandate of the Institute at regional and national levels. The tenure will be for a period of five years or superannuation (60 years) whichever is earlier.
- Qualification & Experience: I class M.Sc. in Forestry/Biological Sciences/Physical Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Agriculture/Forest Economics and Ph.D in the subject concerned. Minimum 15 years of research experience in forestry in Forestry Organizations/academic/R&D institutions of which at least 5 should be in the grade of Scientist F (PB 37400-67000 + G P 8900) or shall be presently holding the grade of Scientist G (PB 37000-67000 + G P 10000). Experience in equivalent positions / grade in similar institutions will also be considered. Research experience should be reflected in original research publications, journals, books of high impact factor. Candidates with proven experience of R&D administration will be preferred. Below 55 years on the date of closure of applications. (Three year of relaxation in age will be allowed for the candidates from KSCSTE).
- Salary : Pay Band + Grade Pay : 37,400 – 67,000 + GP Rs. 10,000/- plus allowance as per rule.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI):
Applications with detailed CV affixing latest passport size photograph, along with the copies of all certificates shall reach the Executive Vice President, KSCSTE, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004 Last Date On or before 15th October, 2015. The PDF format of this notification can be downloaded from this website.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017