Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow . Walk in Interview will be held on 21/08/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Peechi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi
Detail Of Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview to fill the post of Junior Research Fellow to join a time-bound research programme on “ Study on reproductive constrains and seed characteristics of Terminalia paniculata Roth ” will be held at 10.00 am onward on 21st August 2015, at KFRI. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criterion mentioned below are invited to attend the interview. Please bring testimonials in original.
- Project No. KFRI/707/2015 : Study on reproductive constrains and seed characteristics of Terminalia paniculata Roth
- Name of post : Junior Research Fellow
- No. of post : One
- Essential qualification : Master Degree in Botany with first class
- Desirable : 1.Research experience in the field of reproductive biology of tree species. 2.Computer application – data analysis and interpretation Those who ready to work in forest area is needed to attend the interview
- Fellowship : Rs.11,000/- + 10% HRA per month
- Duration : Three Years (15th June 2015 – 15th May 2018)
- Age : As on 01.01.2015, 35 years. Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be given.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 21/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI):
Written test and interview date, time and place : 21 August 2015, 02.00 PM Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/08/2015
VENUE :Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi