Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Recruitment 2015 – No. R658/KFRI/Estt/2013. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 12 February 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs.22,000/- per month|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12 February 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Kerala Forest Research Institute Peechi P.O, Thrissur District Kerala , India. Pin- 680653|
Detail of Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Research Associate Recruitment:
A walk-in interview to fill the post of Research Associate to join a time-bound research programme on “Assessment of medicinal plant resources of Northern Kerala” will be held at 10.00 am onward on 12 February 2015, at KFRI. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criterion mentioned below are invited to attend the interview. Please bring testimonials in original.
- Project No. KFRI/658/2013 : Assessment of medicinal plant resources of Northern Kerala
- Name of post : Research Associate
- No. of post : One
- Essential qualification : Ph.D. Botany with specialization in inventory of medicinal plants
- M.Sc. Botany with 10 years of research experience in relevant field
- Desirable : Experience in field Botany, RET plants and field photography
- Fellowship : Rs.22,000/- per month
- Duration : Up to 11 February 2016
- Age : As on 01.01.2015 below 38 years. Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be given.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 12 February 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate vacancy in Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI):
Walk-in-interview date, time and place : 12 February 2015, 10.00 AM Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12 February 2015
Kerala Forest Research Institute Peechi P.O, Thrissur District Kerala , India. Pin- 680653
Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Recruitment 2014 – No. R658/KFRI/Estt/2013.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KFRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016