Kerala Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organisation Limited (KITCO Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organisation Limited (KITCO Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organisation Limited (KITCO Limited)
Vacancy Name : Project Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.20,800-62,750 /- p.m
Job Location : KOCHI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : KITCO LTD. FEMITH’S, PB NO.4407, PUTHIYA ROAD, NH BYPASS, VENNALA, KOCHI-682028. PH: 4129000
Detail of Kerala Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organisation Limited (KITCO Limited) Project Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment
KITCO invites application from experienced and competent professionals for the following posts:
- Name of the Post : SENIOR CONSULTANT/PROJECT MANAGER/CONSULTANT/PROJECT ENGINEER
- No of Post: 04
- Qualification : First Class Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering with minimum experience of 12 years for Senior Consultants and Project Manager, 5 years for Consultants and 4 years for Project Engineers in the following disciplines: CIVIL : Structural/Transportation/Environmental Engineering / Marine Structures / Ocean Engineering / Project Management MECHANICAL : Process Design/ Piping Design /HVAC/ Fire Fighting & Safety Engineering / Building Automation / Project Management ELECTRICAL : Design and installation of Electrical Systems / HT / EHT Substations / Lighting Design / Building Management System / Project Management CHEMICAL : Process Design / Process Control / HAZOP Study and Analysis ARCHITECTURE : • Possess strong technical skills and communication skills to deal with clients and other stake holders • Good Report-writing skills are important to help prepare, clear and concise updates to clients and co-workers • Must be well-organized as it is required to facilitate meetings between clients and ensure reports are organized and prepared in advance to present to clients.
- Salary : Rs.20,800-62,750 /- p.m
- Other benefits – Subsidized Lunch Facility – Reimbursement of Hospitalization Expenses covered under Group Mediclaim Policy with Insurance Company – Gratuity as per Gratuity Act – Leave Encashment as per Company Rules – Casual Leave/Sick Leave/ Privilege Leave as per Company Rules – Attractive performance related pay linked to individual and team performance. – Site Allowance as per Company Rules if postings other than Head Office – Leave Fare Concession as per Company Rules – Reimbursement of Children Education and Hostel Allowance as per Rule 2BB of the Income Tax Act
Selection Procedure for Kerala Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organisation Limited (KITCO Limited) – Project Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Kerala Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organisation Limited (KITCO Limited) :
The management reserves the right to call only a limited number of candidates for interview. Appointment will be on permanent / contract basis. Posting can be anywhere in India. Candidates applied earlier for the same position need not apply. Interested candidates may send their application as per the format given below to the following address along with a recent passport size photograph in sealed envelope superscribing the name of the post, latest by 31st May, 2015. The Managing Director KITCO Ltd., Femith’s, PB No:4407, NH Bypass, Vennala, Kochi – 682 028 Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/5/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017