Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A/ M.SC/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Officer on or before 21/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA)
|| M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA), Thrissur
Detail of Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA) Research Officer Recruitment:
- Research Officer for Munnar Landscape area [Code: MLPA‐02]
- Qualification PG in Sociology/Economics/Social Work/other related Social Sciences discipline with Statistics/Research Methodology/Quantitative Methods etc. as a subject of study.
- Experience [a] Minimum two years experience in research projects, covering field studies. [b] Excellent skills in multiple tasks viz. field work, community organization, RRA/PRA, sample survey, data collection and interview, data processing, report drafting In English. [c] Computer skills viz. word, excel, and power point. [d] willingness to do field work in remote hilly areas of Munnar landscape.
- Preference in selection [a] required PG from regular courses. [b] Mphil/PhD holders. [c] Candidates from project area. [d] Experience in NRM and/or Marginalised Communities.
- Salary: Rs 25,000 pm.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40
Selection Procedure for Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA) – Research Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Officer Vacancy in Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA):
Submit your application, in the prescribed form, on or before 21st Feb. 2015 by email to: <[email protected]>
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/02/2015