Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofInternal Audit Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Internal Audit Officer Job on or before2/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB)
Vacancy Name :Internal Audit Officer
Educational Qualification : ICWA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary :Rs: 22360-37940/p.m
Job Location : Thiruvanathapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job :2/12/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) ,THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4
Detail of Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) Internal Audit Officer Recruitment:
- QUALIFICATION a) A.C.A or I.C.W.A b) Two years post qualification experience in a responsible position in Auditing and Accounting. (Experience should be from a Government or a Quasi Government Institution or from a registered Company)
- PAY & ALLOWANCES SCALE OF PAY : Rs.22360- 37940. Besides basic pay, DA, HRA &CCA as applicable are offered. The superannuation benefits like EPF, Gratuity, Leave Enhancement etc. are also offered . AGE LIMIT : 36 years NUMBER OF VACCANCY: 1 (One)
- BONDED OBLIGATION The candidate appointed to the post of Internal Audit Officer will be required to execute an agreement to serve the Board for a minimum period of 5 years.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) -Internal Audit Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/12/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Internal Audit Officer Vacancy in Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) :
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Age and experience are to be counted as on 01.12.2015.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or he/ she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short coming(s) is or are detected even after appointment, his / her services will be terminated without any notice.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for Interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. 6. All the above conditions of qualification, experience, age limit etc. are applicable to applicants from KLD BOARD also.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION. No interim correspondence will be entertained. 8. KLDB reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts, if it decides so. Forwarding of applications of candidates from Govt. and Public Undertaking: a) Persons employed in State Government/Central Government/SemiGovernment/Autonomous Bodies/State and Central PSUs, etc. should forward their applications through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview. b) In the event of selection, all such candidates will be allowed to join KLD BOARD only on production of proper relieving order from their previous employer.
- HOW TO APPLY a) Application form may be downloaded from KLD Board Website. b) Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Advertisement Reference No. and Post on the application form. c) Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format available on the KLD Board Website. d) All instructions as given on the KLD Board website must be adhered to, failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post. e) Name of the post applied for, should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application. f) The application should contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, copy of proof of age, caste certificate in the prescribed format as applicable, degree certificate and experience certificate. g) Applications must be forwarded to KLD Board through Post/Courier Service only. Applications forwarded through any other means including by Fax or e-mail will not be entertained. h) Candidates belonging to General category and OBC category are required to pay application fee of Rs. 750/-in the form of Demand Draft (DD)(for SC/ST Rs:200/- only). The DD is non refundable and should be drawn in favour of “KERALA LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT BOARD”, payable at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM. i) Please mention your name, and address on the reverse of the DD. j) Applications other than the print out downloaded from our website will be rejected. k) Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Demand Draft and copy of application form (being submitted to KLDB) for future reference. l) Applications must reach the Managing Director, Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited, “Gokulam”, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695004, on or before 02.12.2015 KLD Board will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/12/2015