Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee (Bio Technology) through recruitment notification – Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO PM-B/187/2015. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ M.TECHcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Management Trainee (Bio Technology) on or before 16/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB)|
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainee (Bio Technology)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB), Managing Director, Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited, “Gokulam”, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695004|
Detail of Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB) Management Trainee (Bio Technology) Recruitment:
- QUALIFICATION M Sc. Bio Technology / M.Tech Bio Technology from a recognized University approved by AICTE
- No of posts: 1(One)
- Place of Posting Bio Technology Lab Mattupatty (Idukki)
- Period Two years (Purely on contract)
- Age 18-36 years
- Remuneration Rs. 18000/- (consolidated) per month
Selection Procedure for Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB) – Management Trainee (Bio Technology) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Management Trainee (Bio Technology) Vacancy in Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB):
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement or he/ she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short coming(s) is or are detected even after appointment, his / her services will be terminated without any notice.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment. Application form may be downloaded from KLD Board Website www.livestock.kerala.gov.in. Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Advertisement Reference No. and Post. Name of the post applied for, should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application. Candidates belonging to General category and OBC category are required to pay application fee of Rs.750/-in the form of Demand Draft (DD)(for SC/ST Rs 150/- only). The DD is non refundable and should be drawn in favour of “KERALA LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT BOARD”, payable at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.
- Please mention your name and address along with your mobile No on the reverse of the DD. The application should contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, self attested copy of proof of age, degree certificate and experience certificate. Applications must reach the office of the Managing Director, Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited, “Gokulam”, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695004, on or before 16th February 2015 . KLD Board will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit. All instructions as given above must be adhered to, failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/02/2015
Reference: Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO PM-B/187/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KLDB|
|Other State Government jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016