Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Overseer (Civil) through recruitment notification – Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Overseer (Civil) on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB)
Vacancy Name : Junior Overseer (Civil)
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-17,500/-pm
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB),‘Gokulam”, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram Dist, Kerala – 695 004
Detail Of Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB) Junior Overseer (Civil) Recruitment:
- QUALIFICATION Diploma in Civil Engineering or NTC (Draftsman Civil)
- EXPERIENCE A minimum of 2 years in the field of Civil Engineering.
- No. of Posts (2) Mattupatti Farm, Idukki -1 Modern Bull Mother Farm Kolahalmedu, Idukki -1
- Period One Year (Purely on contract)
- The term of contract will be terminated upon joining of a new candidate advised from the PSC or completion of the term of contract, whichever is earlier.
- Age 18-36 years
- Remuneration Rs. 17,500/- Pm (consolidated)
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them were correct in all respects. In case if it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement or he/she had furnished any incorrect or false information or had suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short coming(s) is or are detected even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB) – Junior Overseer (Civil) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Overseer (Civil) Vacancy in Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLDB):
- Application form may be downloaded from the website of KLD Board.
- Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Advertisement Reference No. and Post.
- All instructions as given on the KLD Board website must be adhered to failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post.
- Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope containing the application.
- Candidates belonging to General category and OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD) (for SC/ST Rs.150/- only) The DD is non refundable and should be drawn in favour of “ KERALA LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT BOARD”, payable at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.
- Please mention your name and address along with your mobile number on the reverse of the DD.
- The application should contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, self-attested copy of proof of age, degree/diploma certificate and experience certificate.
- Applications must reach the office of the Managing Director, KERALA LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT BOARD, ‘Gokulam”, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram Dist, Kerala – 695 004, on or before 27.05.2015. KLD Board will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- All instructions as given above must be adhered to, failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post.
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: Applicants must ensure that their applications reach the KLD Board by the due date. Late applications will not be entertained.Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015