Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofManagement Trainee through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Management Trainee Job on or before10/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB)
Vacancy Name :Management Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Job Location : Thiruvanathapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job :10/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) ,THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4
Detail of Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) Management Trainee Recruitment:
- QUALIFICATION : B. Tech or BE in Instrumentation Technology from a Recognized University approved by AICTE.
- EXPERIENCE : Six months Experience from Central or State Government Institutions/PSUs
- No. of Posts :1 (one)
- Nature of Appointment Contract (2 years)
- Age : 18-36 years
- Remuneration : Rs. 18,000/- Pm (Eighteen Thousand Only) (consolidated)
- Place of Posting : Modern Bull Mother Farm Kolahalmedu, Idukki
- Age and Experience are to be counted as on 30.09.2015
Selection Procedure for Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) -Management Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Management Trainee Vacancy in Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited(KLDB) :
- Application form may be downloaded from the website of KLD Board. Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Advertisement Reference No. and Post on the application form.
- All instructions as given on theKLD Board website must be adhered to, failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post.Name of the post applied for, should be super scribed on the envelope containing the application.
- Candidates belonging to General category and OBC category are req uired to pay an application fee of Rs. 750/ – in the form of Demand Draft (DD) ( for SC/ST Rs .150/-only ) The DD is non refundable and should be drawn in favour of “KERALA LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT BOARD”, payable at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
- .Please mention your name and address along with your mobile number on the reverse of the DD.
- The application should contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, self- attested copy of proof of age, degree certificate and experience certificate.
- Applications must reach the office of the Managing Director, KERALA LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT BOARD, „Gokulam”, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram Dist, Kerala – 695 004 , on or before 10.09.2015. KLD Board will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- All instructions as given above must be adhered to, failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post.
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Applicants must ensure that their applications reach the KLD Board by the due date. Late applications will not be entertained.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job10/9/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017