Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification – Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. KMSCL/ADMN/15/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Com, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Manager Job on or before 28/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, D.Pharm, B.Pharma, M.Com, B.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||KERALA MEDICAL SERVICES CORPORATION LTD., (Dept. of Health& Family Welfare, Govt. of Kerala) Behind W&C Hospital, Thycaud P.O., Thiruvananthapuram-14|
Detail of Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following positions on contract basis for a period of one year.
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Number of vacancy||Qualification & Experience|
|1||Assistant Manager (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||1||B.Tech with 3 years experience or MBA/BBA/PGDM specialized in Materials Management / Operations / Logistics and Supply Chain Management and having minimum of two years post qualification experience in the relevant field|
|2||Assistant Manager (Finance)||2||M.Com with 3 years or B.Com 5 years post qualification experience|
|3||Assistant Manager (Equipment Procurement)||1||B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering with relevant post qualification experience of 2 years|
|4||Assistant Manager (Essential Drugs)||1||D.Pharm / B.Pharm and having 3 years post qualification experience for B.Pharm and 5 years for D.Pharm or MBA (Marketing /Sales)|
|5||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||1||B.Tech (Electrical) or Diploma (Electrical) having 2 years (for B.Tech) or 5 years (for Diploma) of post qualification experience in the relevant flied|
Selection Procedure for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL)- Assistant Manager Post:
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL):
- Age: Maximum 35 Years as on 01.04.2015.
- Mode of appointment : On contract basis for one year
- Remuneration: Rs.20000/- consolidated payment per month.
- The applicants should be excellent in writing skills both in English and Malayalam and should be proficient in computers. Thorough knowledge of MS Office/Open Office is essential.
- Those who employed previously in the Corporation are not eligible for applying the posts noted above.
- Selection will be based on qualification, post qualification experience and performance in the interview.
- The successful candidate will be appointed on contract initially for a period of one year. The Corporation may at its discretion, based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, extend the period of contract.
- The selected candidate should be willing to travel throughout the State
- The posts are temporary in nature and no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the Corporation or the Government
- All eligible candidates should submit the application in the prescribed format available in the website www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through speed post / courier on or before 5 pm on 28th April 2015 with copy of qualification and experience.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/4/2015
Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. KMSCL/ADMN/15/2015.