Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Stores Officer through recruitment notification – Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, PG Diploma, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Stores Officer on or before 17/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Stores Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, PG-Diploma, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-23,675-49,850/-pm
Job Location : Kollam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML), Sankaramangalam, Chavara P.O, Kollam 691583
Detail Of Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) Assistant Stores Officer Recruitment:
ASSISTANT STORES OFFICER – 4 VACANCIES:
- Full time Degree in Com m erce/Arts/Science from a recognized University and PG Diploma in Materials M anagem ent.
- 3 year Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. and PG Diploma in Materials Management
- Minimum 8 years experience in Stores, preferably in Engineering stores, out of which at least 4 years should be in supervisory position, Should be conversant with modern methods of inventory control, codification of materials, cardex system of stores accounting and computerized system of inventory section of the Company where about 20000 items of Stores are to be accounted for.
- He will be responsible for the tim ely identifying of these materials, fixation and revision of stock levels, identification of non moving, slow moving and obsolete items and initiating action for the disposal etc..
- Scale of pay:Rs.23675 900 29075 975 35900 1050 46400 1150 49850(under revision)
- Age as on 01.01.2015: Not above 38 years, relaxation in upper age lim it will be admissible in case of SCs/STs/OBCs etc. as per Company’s rules.
- Those who are working in Govt. Dept., Public Sector Undertakings, and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Apart from the salary, the incumbents will be eligible for other benefits such as contributory provident fund, medical reimbursement benefits, production incentive etc, as per the rules of the Company.
- Candidates called for interview from outside Kerala will be paid Second Class return train fare by shortest route. SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid second class train fare by shortest route.
- Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates will be allowed due preference including age relaxation.
- Candidates should be able to speak and read Malayalam.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) – Assistant Stores Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Stores Officer Vacancy in Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML):
Application giving complete particulars regarding Name, Address, Age and Date of birth, Qualifications, Experience with details of post held, details of trainings undergone, Name of the employer and salary drawn etc; Community certificates, Non Creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidates and any other information which the candidate considers relevant and necessary along with his recent passport size photograph enclosing self attested copies of all relevant certificates should reach General Manager (P&A/EDP), The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, Sankaramangalam, Chavara P.O, Kollam 691583 on or before 17.08.2015 superscribing the envelop Application for the post of ASST.STORES OFFICER
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/08/2015
Top Company Openings:
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016