Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) invites application for the recruitment of Engineers & More Vacancies with ITI/ BSc/ BE/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML)
Posts :Engineers & More Vacancies
Qualification : ITI/ BSc/ BE/ B.Tech
Salary :Rs. 16200-21900/ -pm
No of Post : 69
Last date to apply : 30 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Engineers & More Vacancies
The following posts have been notified to the Employment Exchange for nominating candidates for selection and appointment on contract basis for the “Titanium Sponge Plant”. In order to enable the preferential category candidates to apply directly, the notification is reproduced, below. Applications are therefore invited to the posts mentioned below from persons belonging to the following preferential categories as per Govt Directions,
|Si.No||Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post|
|I||Process Engineer||Degree in Chemical Engg.||06|
|II||Mechanical Engineer||Degree in Mechanical Engg.||05|
|III||Instumentation Engineer||Degree in Instumentation Engg.||02|
|IV||Electrical Engineer||Degree in Electrical Engg.||05|
|V||Process Operator||Diploma in Chemical Engg/B.Sc Chemistry.||17|
|VI||Technician (Welder)||ITI Certificate in the Trade of Welder||03|
|VII||Technician (Electrician)||ITI Certificate in the Trade of Electrician||07|
|VIII||Technician (Fitter)||ITI Certificate in the Trade of Fitter||13|
|IX||Technician cum Machinist||ITI Certificate in the Trade of Machinist /Truner.||02|
|Diploma in Instrumentation Engg.||04|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engg.||03|
Khalasi – 2 Posts.
- Qualification – Pass in Std. VIII preferably a pass in SSLC.
- Experience: 6 years experience as Khalasi/ Regges/Points man, should be familiar with slinging methods for unloading heavy equipments manually or by crane and for erection dismantling of equipment to the height of 50 mts. Previous experience in the construction site of large Power/ Chemical/ Paper/ Fertilizer/ Steel or other heavy engineering industries essential.
Mode of Recruitmtent : On Contract for a period of one year.
Age as on 01.01.2014 : Not above 35 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible in the case of SCs/ STs/ OBCs. Additional relaxation of 3 years will be allowed in the case of Preferential Category candidates.
Salary: Posts at serial number 1 to 4 will carry a consolidated pay of Rs. 21900/ -pm and posts at serial number 5 to 12 will carry a consolidated pay of Rs. 16200/ -pm
HOW TO APPLY :
The candidates are requested to make specific mention in their applications regarding the category to which they belong and should produce necessary proof.
Application without enclosing attested copies of docum ents to prove that the candidates belong to preferential categories will not be considered.
- Those who are working in Government Department, Public Sector undertakings and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Since the candidates selected will have to work in rotating shifts including night, only male candidates need apply.
- Application giving complete particulars regarding (i) Name and address ii) Age and date of birth (iii) Qualification indicating the class & the total percentage of marks obtained (iv) Details of previous training/ experience if any (v) community Certificate/ and other relevant details along with his recent Passport size Photograph enclosing self attested copies of all relevant certificate should reach The General Manager (P&A/EDP), The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited, P.BNo.4 Sankaramangalam Chavara P.G, Kollam- 691 583. within 15 days of this advertisement super scribing the envelope
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30 Sep 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KMML||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017