Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Category No: 36/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Engineer Job on or before 29.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.20,740 – 36,140/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kerala Public Service Commission, State Government of Kerala, India Site designed and developed by: National Informatics Centre(NIC), Kerala State Center, Thiruvananthapuram|
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates shall register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission
- Department : Harbour Engineering
- Name of Post : Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Scale of pay : Rs.20,740 – 36,140/-
- No. of vacancies : 01 (One) Note:- 3% vacancies of the post shall be reserved for Differently abled candidates (Hearing impairment / Low Vision / Locomotor disability / Cerebral Palsy) vide (G.O(P) 61/2012/SWD Dated 17/10/2012). The above vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above, and the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing, during the period of currency of the list.
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit : 19-41. Only candidates born between 02/01/1974 and 01/01/1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities. (For other conditions regarding age relaxation see para 2 of the General Conditions.
- Qualifications : B.Sc/ B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering of a recognized University in India or equivalent. Note: Rule KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii is applicable.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)- Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29.04.2015.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in Written Test/ OMR Test.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” through the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc .gov.in. Those who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and Password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and have print outs of the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall quote the user ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for. 9. Last date for receipt of applications: 29.04.2015 Wednesday up to 12.00 Mid Night. 10. Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in (For details including Photo, ID card etc. refer the General Condition given in Part II of the Notification)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29.04.2015
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Category No: 36/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016