Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.A, B.Sc, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Data Entry Operator on or before 16/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : B.A, B.Sc, B.Com
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-9,075-21,800/-pm
Job Location : Kollam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Kerala
Detail Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration exclusively from qualified candidates for the undermentioned post in Kollam District Co-operative Bank.
- Name of the concern : District Co-operative Bank
- Name of post : Data Entry Operator
- Scale of pay : `.9,075 – 21,800/-
- Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a District wise basis. The ranked list prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancy and also against the 50% vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the list.
- The candidates should apply for the post in the District Co-operative Banks mentioned above and should note the name of the District against the relevant column in the application.
- 3% of the vacancies for the post shall be reserved for eligible Physically Handicapped candidates vide G.O.(P) No. 1/13/SJD dt 03.01.2013. (Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy/Hearing Impairment, Blindness)
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
Age Limit : 18-40. Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1997 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. For conditions regarding the age relaxation please see para (2) of the General Conditions.
- B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Degree of a recognised University
- Certificate in Data Entry Operation of an Institution recognized by State/Central Government.
- One Year Experience in Data Entry Operation. (Note : KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 a (ii) is applicable) Note: Experience prescribed as qualification shall be gained by the candidate after acquiring the basic qualification prescribed for the post and should be received before the last date fixed for receipt of application
Selection Procedure For Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Last date for receipt of applications :- 16.09.2015 Wednesday upto 12:00 Midnight.
Mode of submitting applications :-
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or 31/12/2010.
- Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Address to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Sub paras 5, 8,9,10,11,12 and 13 in para 2 and para 7 of the General conditions are not applicable to this post
- If a written test/OMR test is conducted as part of the selection, hall ticket of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their hall ticket as per the instructions in the website. (For details, including photo, ID card etc please see the General Conditions given as Part II of this notification).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016