Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver Grade II (HDV) through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Not Pursuing Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Driver Grade II (HDV) on or before 16/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Driver Grade II (HDV)
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-9,190-15,780/-pm
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Kerala.
Detail Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Driver Grade II (HDV) Recruitment:
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates for the under mentioned post. Candidates shall apply only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Department : Various
- Name of post : Driver Grade II (HDV)
- Scale of pay : ` 9,190 – 15, 780/-
- Number of vacancies : District wise Alappuzha – Anticipated
- Conventional type application will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online application available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website.
- A Ranked list will be prepared for Alappuzha district in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked Lists thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said lists will continue to be in force till the publication of new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
- Candidates will be advised for appointment in the ratio of 1:3 for by transfer and Direct recruitment against the aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the lists. In case no candidates is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years the duration of the Ranked List shall be extended for a further period of one year or till atleast one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier. In the absence of suitable candidates for appointment by transfer the vacancy shall be filled up by Direct recruitment.
- Applications shall be submitted to Alappuzha district only where the vacancy exists in response to this notification and candidates should note the name of the District against the relevant column of the online application.
- Note: (a) Candidates should submit separate application for Direct recruitment and Recruitment by transfer. (b) Candidate who submit applications for recruitment by transfer should furnish a service certificate in original attested from the Head of the office at the time of sending application and produced as and when required by the commission.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a Revenue District basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O.(MS) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue district from the ranked list prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes 5 years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district.
- Even if transfer is allowed after 5 years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O. (MS)No. 4/61/PD dated, 02.01.1961.
- Candidates already in Government Service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
Method of appointment : By Transfer from any other class or category of the general subordinate service or from any other service
Age limit : 18-50.Candidates born between 02.01.1965 and 01.01.1997 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post.
A Pass in Standard VII/III Forum.
Must posses valid Driving Licence of three years standing to drive Medium/Heavy Good/Passenger Motor Vehicle with Driver’s badge.
Proficiency in Driving-Medium/Heavy Good/Passenger motor vehicles which is to be proved in a practical test conducted by KPSC during the course of selection.
Note: Proficiency in driving Heavy Duty Vehicles will have to be proved in a practical test including `H’ Test. Those who pass `H’ Test are eligible for Road Test. KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii applicable.
Medical Fitness :-
Ear : Hearing should be perfect.Eye Distant Vision : 6/6 Snellen .Near Vision : 0.5 Snellen. Colour Vision : Normal. Night blindness : Nil .Muscles and joints : No paralysis, all joints with free movement. Nervous System : Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases
Selection Procedure For Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Driver Grade II (HDV) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Driver Grade II (HDV) Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
- Candidates called for practical Test will have to produce a Medical Certificate in the prescribed form in original containing all relevant details as mentioned in item No 4 [except 4 (b) in para 7 above from a Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon]. A Medical certificate regarding eye sight mentioned in 4 b in para 7 above from an Ophthalmologist in Government Service also will have to be produced.
- The Candidates will have to furnish the full details regarding the Driving Licence and experience in driving alongwith qualification in the application.
- Physically Handicapped candidates are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates should possess a current valid Driving Licence and badge through out all the stage of selection process namely on the last date of receipt of application, OMR test practical test and interview etc.
- Candidates from the R/L prepared in response to this notification will be advised for appointment as per turn against HQ vacancies also. Probation :Every person appointed to the post shall, from the date on which he joins duty be on probation for a total period of 2 years on duty within a continuous period of three years
- Gazette Date: 10/08/2015 Last Date: 16/09/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017