Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver Grade II (HDV) through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Not Pursuing Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Driver Grade II (HDV) on or before 16/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Driver Grade II (HDV)
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs-9,190-15,780/-pm
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Kerala.
Detail Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Driver Grade II (HDV) Recruitment:
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates for the under mentioned post. Candidates shall apply only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Department : Various
- Name of post : Driver Grade II (HDV)
- Scale of pay : ` 9,190 – 15, 780/-
- Number of vacancies : District wise Alappuzha,Kozhikode,Kannur -Anticipated Vacancies
- Conventional type applications for the post will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Separate Ranked list will be prepared for each districts in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked Lists thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said lists will continue to be in force till the publication of new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment in the ratio of 1:3 for by transfer and Direct recruitment against the aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the lists.
- In case no candidates is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years the duration of the Ranked List shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidates is advised from the list whichever is earlier. In the absence of suitable candidates for appointment by transfer the vacancy shall be filled up by Direct recruitment.
- Applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction and if he/she is selected his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her. Candidates should note the name of the concerned District against the relevant column of the online application.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a Revenue District basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O.(MS) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue district from the ranked list prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes 5 years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district.
- Even if transfer is allowed after 5 years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O.(MS)No. 4/61/PD dated, 02.01.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
Age limit : 18-39. Candidates should have been born between 2.1.1976 and 1.1.1997 (both dates included) . Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual relaxation. Note: For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years. Please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification.
- A Pass in Standard VII/III Forum.
- Must posses valid Driving Licence of three years standing to drive Medium/Heavy Good/Passenger Motor Vehicle with Driver’s badge.
- Proficiency in Driving-Medium/Heavy Good/Passenger motor vehicles which is to be proved in a practical test including (H-test) conducted by KPSC during the course of selection.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Driver Grade II (HDV) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Driver Grade II (HDV) Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
- Last Date: 16/09/2015
- Candidates called for practical Test will have to produce a Medical Certificate in the prescribed form in original containing all relevant details as mentioned in item No 4 [except 4 (b) in para 7 above from a Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon]. A Medical certificate regarding eye sight mentioned in 4 b in para 7 above from an Ophthalmologist in Government Service also will have to be produced.
- The Candidates will have to furnish the full details regarding the Driving Licence and experience in driving alongwith qualification in the application.
- Physically Handicapped candidates are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates should possess a current valid Driving Licence and badge through out all the stages of selection process namely on the last date of receipt of application, OMR test practical test and interview etc.
- Candidates from the R/L prepared in response to this notification will be advised for appointment as per turn against HQ vacancies also. Probation :Every person appointed to the post shall, from the date on which he joins duty be on probation for a total period of 2 years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017