Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Language Teacher through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Category No: 136/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/ B.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Language Teacher on or before 01/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Language Teacher
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ B.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,620 – 20,240/-/pm
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Kerala
Detail Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Junior Language Teacher Recruitment:
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration exclusively from qualified candidates for the under mentioned post.
- Department : Education
- Name of post : Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Urdu)
- Scale of pay : ` 11,620 – 20,240/-
- Number of vacancies : District wise Malappuram – 1 (One)
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment .
- Age Limit : 18-40. Candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1997 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
- Qualifications:- (1) S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification. (2) Degree in Urdu conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. OR A Title of Oriental Learning in Urdu awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. OR A Pass in Adib-I-Fazil (Preliminary) Examination in Urdu conducted by anyone of the Universities in Kerala. OR A Pass in Urdu Higher Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala. Disciplines in which BA/Ttitle of oriental learning obtained should be mentioned. (ii) Those candidates who have secured BA/Ttitle of oriental learning from the Universities outside Kerala should note in the application form, the number and date of relevant orders from any of the universities in Kerala recognising the said degree as equivalent to those prescribed for this selection. The copies of such order shall be produced before the commission when it is called for.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Junior Language Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Language Teacher Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. 10. If Written Test/OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the website. 11. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc. gov.in. (For details, please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/07/2015
Reference: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Category No: 136/2015