Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturerthrough recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Lectureron or before 16/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC),Kerala
Detail Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) LecturerRecruitment:
Applications are invited from qualified Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and the date of photo taken should be in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
- Name of Department : Technical Education (Polytechnics)
- Name of post : Lecturer (in the following subjects)(Special Recruitment for Scheduled Tribes Only)
- Scale of pay : AICTE Scale
|Category No.||Subject||No. of Vacancies|
- Note: The above Vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year is published. Recruitment will be made for the above vacancy and also for the vacancies reported for Special Recruitment from Scheduled Tribe only during the currency of the list.
- Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment (Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Tribes only).
- Note: Applications received from candidates other than Scheduled Tribe candidates will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued.
- Age : 20 45 Only Candidates born between 02.01.1970 and 01.01.1995 ( both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. No other age relaxation will be allowed.
- Note: In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit the upper age limit shall be relaxed up to 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 (Fifty) years.
- QualificationsDegree in the appropriate branch of Engineering or Technology OR In the absence of candidates with the above qualification; Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering or Technology with 50% marks in the final examination. Note: Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II KS&SSR is applicable for this selection.
- Probation: Every person appointed to the above posts shall be from the date on which he joins duty after training be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
- Training: A person selected to the above posts shall from the date on which he joins duty be under training for a period of six months. During the period of training he shall be paid an amount equal to the minimum of the scale of pay plus the usual allowances attached to the post. The period of training will not count for probation.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – LecturerPost:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For LecturerVacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
- Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their UserID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registeration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Before the final submission of each application, the candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the UserID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is treated as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last Date for receipt of applications : 16.09.2015 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
- Website Address : www.keralapsc. gov.in 12 Paragraphs two, three and twenty five (except the conditions laid down in the Rule 3 (C) of Part II of the Kerala State and Subordinate Service Rules) are not applicable to this selection.
- Appointment are made on the basis of the rank secured in the ranked list of candidates prepared in pursuance of this notification subject to the conditions laid down in G.O.(P) No. 21/76/PD dated, 17.01.1976 and G.O.(P) No.25/94/GAD dated, 22.01.1994 allowing special reservations to Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the procedures made for this purpose from time to time and subject to the rules under sections 3(c), 17(a), 17(b) of Part II of Kerala State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1958.
- If a written Test/OMR Test is conducted as part of the selection, Admission Ticket of eligibl
candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are instructed to download their Admission Ticket as per the instructions in the Website. (For details including photo and ID card etc. refer to the General Conditions at the end of the notification).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015