Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Overseer Grade III (Civil)through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Overseer Grade III (Civil)on or before 16/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Overseer Grade III (Civil)
Educational Qualification : 10TH, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Salary : Rs-9,940-16,580/-pm
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC),Kerala
Detail Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Overseer Grade III (Civil)Recruitment:
Applications are invited online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION from qualified Differently abled Persons (Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Low Vision) category in the State of Kerala for the following post.
- Department : Public Works
- Name of Post : Overseer Grade III (Civil)
- Scale of Pay : Rs 9,940-16,580/-pm
- Number of vacancies : 8( Eight)
- The Ranked List prepared in pursuance of this notification is intended to make recruitment to the backlog vacancies earmarked for the various categories of differently abled persons as per GO (P) No 7/2011/SWD dated 24/01/2011 and will remain in force for a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the ranked list will cease to exist as and when candidates are advised and appointed against the above mentioned vacancies and also against the backlog vacancies, if any, reported by the Appointing Authorities as earmarked in GO(P) No 7/11/SWD dated 24/01/2011. Rules 14 to 17 of Part II, KS&SSR are not applicable to this selection.
- Selection to the above mentioned vacancies will be made from among the differently abled persons (Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Low Vision) earmarked as per existing Government Orders and vacancies will be apportioned among these categories in the ratio 1:1:1.
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment from among the Differently abled Persons (Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment and Low Vision) candidates only.
Age limit : 1. Hearing Impairment and Low Vision candidates: 18-50. Only candidates born between 02.01.1965 and 01.01.1997 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post.Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy candidates 18 – 46. Only candidates born between 02.01.1969 and 01.01.1997 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post.
- Pass in SSLC examination or its equivalent qualification and 2) Must possess any one of the qualifications mentioned below:
- Lower Grade Drawing Group Certificate KGTE or equivalent
- Second Grade Certificate secured by Draftsman (Civil) Trainees under T.T Scheme, College of Engineering or under Industrial Training Centre conducted by the Ministry of Labour, Government of India after a course 18 months.
- Building Drawing and Estimating (Higher or Lower) KGTE or equivalent and any two of the other Civil Engineering subjects under KGTE or equivalent
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (2 Years course)of the Women’s Polytechnics of the State
- Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Engineering given by the Rural Institute Thavanur.
- Vocational Higher Secondary Course Certificate in Draftsmanship and Quantity Surveying
- Vocational Higher Secondary Course Certificate in Building Technology
Selection Procedure For Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Overseer Grade III (Civil)Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Overseer Grade III (Civil)Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion.
- The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required.
- Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile.
- They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date for submission of application: 16.09.2015 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
- Name of Website to which applications are to be submitted: www.keralapsc.gov.in (Also see the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015