Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lineman through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Lineman on or before 16/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Lineman
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 20 Posts
Salary : Rs-9,940-16,580/-pm
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Kerala .
Detail Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Lineman Recruitment:
Applications are invited online only by `One Time Registration’ system exclusively from qualified candidates for the under mentioned post. Candidates shall apply only through the online facility provided in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Department : Public Works (Electrical Wing)
- Name of post : Lineman
- Scale of pay : ` 9,940 – 16,580/
- Number of vacancies : District wise Kollam – 7 (Seven) Idukki -Anticipated Ernakulam – 5 (Five) Malappuram -Anticipated Kozhikkode – Anticipated Kannur – 8 (Eight) Kasaragod – Anticipated
- Conventional type applications for the post will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Separate Ranked Lists will be prepared for each Districts in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
- Candidates will be advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the lists.
- In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he/she is selected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
- Candidates should submit the application for this post to the concerned district office, where the vacancy is existing and should note the name of the concerned District against the relevant column of the online application.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district.
- Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961.Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
Age : 19-39. i.e candidates born between 2.1.1976 and 1.1.1996 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post. Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST & Other backward Communities. Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification
Minimum General Qualification of S.S.L.C standard. and 2. Certificate in Electrical Engineering after having undergone a course of study of not less than one year from an Institution recognised by Government. OR City and Guilds Examination in Electrical Engineering London Institute in A.C of the Intermediate Grade. (Certificate awarded after 31.3.1985 will not be accepted) OR M.G.T.E or K.G.T.E Certificate (Higher) in Electrical Light and power. OR Grade III Certificate as Electrician or Lineman from War Technical Training Centre.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Lineman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Lineman Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
- Last date of receipt of applications : 16.09.2015 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission viz ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ .
- Those who have registered shall apply by logging into their profile using their User ID and pass word. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required.
- Candidates can view and have a printout of the details on the registration card by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile and they shall keep in mind the User Id for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted will be received as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered on after submission.
- Applications once submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc. gov.in. If Written Test/OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the website. (For details including photo , ID card etc please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016