Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies for SSLC / Degree / PG Degree / B.Sc / B.Tech / BE/ Diploma / B.Com holders
Company name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Posts : Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : S.S.L.C/Degree/PG Degree/B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E/Diploma/B.Com
Salary :Rs.11,620-25280/- p.m
No of Openings : 146
Location : Kerala
Last date to apply : 17-09-2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 07 Posts
- Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/ Depot & Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/ Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant etc: 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Kannada & Malayalam): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (Ex-Servicemen only): 01 Post
- Clerk-Typist: 01 Post
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Kozhikkode): 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha): 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha-SC): 01 Post
- Nurse Grade II (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
- Tug Driver: 01 Post
- LP School Assistant (Kannada Medium): 01 Post
- LP School Assistant (Malayalam Medium): 15 Posts
- Cooly Worker: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 01 Post
- Vocational Teacher-Live Stock Management: 02 Posts
- Dairy Extension Officer: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Arabic: 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 10 Posts
- Watchman/ Night Watchman (Ex-servicemen only): 01 Post
- Pump Operator/ Plumber: 02 Posts
- Lineman Grade I: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk/ Bill Collector
- Physical Education Teacher – High School (Malayalam Medium): 01 Post
- High School Assistant (Social Studies) Kannada Medium: 03 Posts
- Attender: 01 Post
- Assistant Pharmacist: 54 Posts
- Lower Division Accountant: 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade IV: 01 Post
- Foreman (Central Workshop): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Trade Instructor Grade II (Tool & Die Making): 01 Post
- Junior Manager (Quality Assurance): 04 Posts
- Deputy Town Planner: 03 Posts
- Pre Primary Teacher (Deaf School): 01 Post
- Head of Section in Information Technology: 01 Post
- Age : Candidates age limit is 18-45 years for Post 14, 21-50 years for SC/ ST and 21-49 years for other communities for Post 20, 18-35 years for Posts 28 & 29, 21-50 years for Posts 1 & 3. Refer to the notification for post wise age details.
- Qualification: Candidates must possess S.S.L.C or Pre Degree Examination or Higher Secondary Examination and T.T.C Examination for Post 14, P.G degree in respective discipline & have permanent registration under State Medical Council for Post 20, Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy for Post 28, B.Com for Post 29, B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E Degree in Engineering (Civil) for Post 1, Degree in Modern Medicine or equivalent qualification for Post 3. Refer to the notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test/ OMR Test.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
- Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- Click on Sign Up beside New Registration and fill all the details.
- Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password.
- Click on Apply Now button of the respective posts.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- Candidates can view and have a print out of the details in the profile by clicking the link registration card, if required.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 17-09-2014 up to 12.00 midnight. After submitting online, take print out of application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17-09-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KPSC|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016