Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies for SSLC/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Masters Degree/ B.Ed/ ITI holders
Company name :Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Posts :Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : SSLC/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Masters Degree/ B.Ed/ ITI
Salary : Rs.9,940 -29180 /- p.m
No of Post : 147
Last date to apply : 17-12-2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Draftsman Gr.III (Civil)/Overseer Gr.III (Civil)/Tracer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer/ Head Draftsman/ Assistant Director (Civil): 03 Posts
- Surveyor Grade II: 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Jr) Malayalam: 01 Post
- Electrician/ Pump Operator: 02 Posts
- Security Guard: 02 Posts
- Boat Keeper: 03 Posts
- Machine Operator: 07 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) (LPS): 01 Post
- Driver Grade-II (HDV): 01 Post
- Driver Grade-II (HDV)
- Fitter: 01 Post
- Work Superintendent: 01 Post
- Cinema Operator-cum-Driver: 01 Post
- Confidential Assistant Grade-II: 06 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo): 05 Posts
- Kannada Knowing Librarian Grade IV: 01 Post
- Sergeant: 03 Posts
- Legal Officer: 02 Posts
- Security Guard Grade-II: 08 Posts
- Driver: 03 Posts
- Steno-Typist: 02 Posts
- Overseer: 02 Posts
- Site Engineer Grade-II: 01 Post
- Trade Instructor Grade II (Sheet metal): 06 Posts
- Surveyor Grade-II (Hydrogeology Branch): 01 Post
- Second Grade Overseer/ Second Grade Draftsman: 09 Posts
- Assistant Grade-II
- Trade Instructor Grade II (Smithy): 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Supervisor (ICDS): 38 Posts (Anticipated)
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Draftsman (CAD) Architecture: 02 Posts
- Workshop Instructor/ Instructor Grade-II/ Demonstrator/ Draftsman Grade-II (IT): 02 Posts
- Instructor: 04 Posts
- Librarian Grade-III: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Commerce: 08 Posts
- Lecturer in Commercial Practice: 04 Posts
- Lecturer in Printing Technology: 03 Posts
- Lecturer in Textile Technology: 02 Posts
- Soil Survey Officer/ Research Assistant/ Cartographer/ Technical Assistant
- Head of Section in Architecture: 01 Post
- Principal Information Officer: 01 Post
- Programmer: 01 Post
- Total No.of Posts: 147
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 41 years for Sr.No:1,2,3 Posts, 20 – 41 years for Sr.No:4 Post, 18 – 36 years for Sr.No:5,6,14,16-28 Posts, 21 – 36 years for Sr.No:7,8 Posts, 21 – 39 years for Sr.No:9 Post, 18 – 39 years for Sr.No:11,12 Posts, 19 – 36 years for Sr.No:13 Post, 18 – 50 years for Sr.No:15,21 Posts. For Other Posts Age Limit Refer Notification.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed the SSLC examination or its equivalent examination, National Trade Certificate in Draftsman (Civil) or Surveyor for Sr.No:1 Post, Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent there to for Sr.No:2 Post, Pass in SSLC Examination or possession of any of the other equivalent qualification, ITI (Surveyor Trade) certificate for Sr.No:3 Post, Masters Degree, B.Ed in the concerned subject for Sr.No:4 Post, SSLC or its equivalent, National Trade Certificate or ITI (Electrician) or MMV (Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade) for Sr.No:5 Post, VIII standard for Sr.No:6 Post, Literacy in Malayalam, Tamil or Kannada, must know swimming for Sr.No:7 Post. For Other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of OMR test, interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 17-12-2014 upto 12:00 midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan their photograph and signature.
- Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- New Users get registered.
- Login by using User-Id and password.
- Click on the Apply Now before respective post you want to apply.
- Fill all the mandatory details like name, age, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17-12-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KPSC|
27-01-2017 , 28-01-2017