Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of High School Assistant (Physical Science) through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – CATEGORY NO : 752/2014 TO 753/2014. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ B.Ed/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the High School Assistant (Physical Science) Job on or before 04.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||High School Assistant (Physical Science)|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ B.Ed/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram|
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) High School Assistant (Physical Science) Recruitment:
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates belonging to Ezhava/Billava/Thiyya, Viswakarma communities for selection to the under mentioned post.
- Department : Education
- Qualification : (A) A Degree in the concerned subject and B.Ed/BT in the concerned subject conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. Subject : Physics/Chemistry/Home Science as main subject for graduation. Degree in Geology (Main) with Physics and Chemistry as subsidiary subjects with B.Ed. Degree (Physical Science) can also be considered as an alternative qualification for the post [G.O (Ms) No 195/96/G.Edn dated 2.7.1996]
- No. of Vacancy : District Wise Palakkad-Ezhava/Billava/Thiyya-1 Cat No: 752/2014, Viswakarma-1 Cat No: 753/2014
- Scale of Pay : Rs.15380-25900/-
- Age Limit : 18-43 Years
- Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment (only from candidates belonging to Ezhava/Billava/Thiyya and Viswakarma communities
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – High School Assistant (Physical Science) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for High School Assistant (Physical Science) Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Last Date for receipt of applications :04/02/2015 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight. Candidates shall register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’. Those shall apply by logging on to their profile using their user ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile and they shall quote the User Id for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted will be received as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.02.2015
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2014 – CATEGORY NO : 752/2014 TO 753/2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KPSC|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|