Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Kannada Knowing Librarian Grade IV with B.Lib holders
Company name :Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Posts : Kannada Knowing Librarian Grade IV
Qualification : B.Lib
Salary : Rs.10,480 – 18,300/-pm
No of Post :01
Last date to apply : 17/12/2014
Details of Post :
Kannada Knowing Librarian Grade IV:
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
- Department : Education
- Name of Post : Kannada Knowing Librarian Grade IV
- Scale of pay : Rs.10,480 – 18,300/-
- No. of vacancies : District wise Kasaragod – 1 (One)
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit : 18-36. Only candidates born between 2.1.1978 and 1.1.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Other backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation).
- Qualifications : (1) SSLC with Kannada as one of the subjects upto Std VIII. (2) Degree in any subject and Degree in Library Information Science or Diploma in Library Science or Certificate in Library Science.
How to apply:
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission viz ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered shall apply by logging on to the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details on the registration card by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User Id for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc. gov.in. Last date of receipt of applications : 17.12.2014 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 17.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KPSC|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017