Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer (German) through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Category No:623 /2014. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Lecturer (German) Job on or before 04.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Lecturer (German)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram 695004|
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Lecturer (German) Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online Only through ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
- Department : Collegiate Education
- Name of post : Lecturer in German
- Scale of pay : UGC Scale
- Number of vacancies : 1 (One) The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said Ranked List will continue to be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list also against the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit : 22-40. Only candidates born between 02.01.1974 and 01.01.1992 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. a. For OBC candidates: 22-43 Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1992 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. b. For SC/ST candidates : 22-45 Only candidates born between 02.01.1969 and 01.01.1992 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Qualifications : 1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record .2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications being equal, preference shall be given to candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Lecturer (German) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lecturer (German) Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” Scheme through the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc .gov.in. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his/her User-ID and Password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for. Last Date of receipt of applications : 04/02/2015 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc. gov.in (Candidates must see the general conditions in Part II of the Gazette Notification for instructions regarding Photo, ID card etc.)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.02.2015
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2014 – Category No:623 /2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KPSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|