Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Municipal Secretary Grade III through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – CATEGORY NO:625 /2014 TO 627/2014 . (DBT’S TWINNING). Candidates who have completed DEGREE/ MASTER DEGREE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Municipal Secretary Grade III on or before 04/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Municipal Secretary Grade III|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Kerala|
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Municipal Secretary Grade III Recruitment:
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Department : Urban Affairs
- Name of Post : Municipal Secretary Grade III
- Scale of pay : Rs.20740-36140/-
- Number of vacancy : Anticipated vacancies
- Age limit : For appointment by Direct Recruitment 20.36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Candidates belonging to SCs/STs and Other Backward Communities are eligible for usual age relaxation. ( For details see Para (2) of the General Conditions.)
- Qualifications : 1) For Direct Recruitment: Degree in any discipline from a recognised University. 2) a. For By Transfer appointment from among the employees of Municipal Common Service: Degree in any discipline from a recognised University and Kerala Municipal Test. b. For By Transfer appointment from among the Employees of Urban Affairs Department: Degree in any discipline from a recognised University and Account Test (Lower).`
- Training : 1. Any person selected to the post of Municipal Secretary Grade III by Direct Recruitment has to complete training for 3 months before such appointment and he will be paid the salary at the minimum of the scale of pay of the post of Municipal Secretary Grade III during that period. The training period of Municipal Secretary Grade III will not be treated as duty for increment and probation. 2. Those who are selected for appointment as Municipal Secretary Grade III from Municipal Common Service or Urban Affairs Department, have to undergo training for a period of one month before such appointment. During training they will be paid an amount equal to the pay and allowance of the post held by them. The period of training will not be treated as duty for increment and probation in the post of Municipal Secretary Grade III. 3. In the case of a person who has earlier served as Municipal Secretary for a period not less than one month, no further training is necessary.
- Probation : Every person appointed to any of the categories shall, from the date on which he joins duty, be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Municipal Secretary Grade III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Municipal Secretary Grade III Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Before applying for the post, candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ . Those who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using his/her User- ID and password. Candidates shall click in the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respectiveposts in the notification link for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the Profile by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the User ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and the particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the Notification and Website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, service, age , community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. For details regarding Photo, ID card etc. refer the General Conditions of the Notification Tentative date for OMR Test : 27/06/2015. Last date for receipt of applications :- 04/02/2015 Wednesday up to 12 midnight .Address to which applications are to be sent:- www.keralapsc.gov.in (Please also see the General Conditions given in Part II of the Gazette Notification.)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/02/2015
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – CATEGORY NO:625 /2014 TO 627/2014 . (DBT’S TWINNING).
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KPSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|