Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Occupational Therapist with Degree/ Diploma holders
Company name :Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Posts : Occupational Therapist
Qualification : Degree/ Diploma
Salary : Rs.13,900 – 24,040/-pm
No of Post :01
Last date to apply : 17/12/2014
Details of Post :
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
- Department : Health Services
- Name of Post : Occupational Therapist
- Scale of Pay : Rs.13,900 – 24,040/-pm
- Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age limit : 20 – 36; only candidates born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. SC, ST and OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation (For conditions regarding the age relaxations please see Para 2 of the General Conditions)
- Qualifications: 1) Degree in Occupational Therapy awarded or recognised by the Universities in Kerala. 2) In the absence of persons with qualification under item (1) above, Diploma in Occupational Therapy awarded by an Institution recognised by the Government.
How to apply:
Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link to apply for the post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the provisions of the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for . Last date for submission of application:- 17.12.2014 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 17.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KPSC|