Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Second Grade Overseer/ Second Grade Draftsman for SSLC/ Diploma holders
Company name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Posts : Second Grade Overseer/ Second Grade Draftsman
Qualification : SSLC/ Diploma
Salary : Rs. 11,620 – 20,240/- p.m.
No of Post : 09
Location : Kerala
Last date to apply : 17.12.2014
Details of Post :
Second Grade Overseer/ Second Grade Draftsman
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photograph taken within one year should be uploaded through OTR from 01.08.2014 onwards.
Name of Post : Second Grade Overseer/ Second Grade Draftsman
- Name of the firm : Local Self Government Department
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 11,620 – 20,240/-
- Number of vacancies : 9 (Nine)
- Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age : 18-36. “Only candidates born between 02.01.78 and 01.01.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post”. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- Qualifications: Must have passed SSLC or equivalent and Must possess any one of the following: a) Kerala Government certificate examination (2 year course) in Civil Engineering. b) Diploma in Craftsmanship in the trade of Draftsman (Civil) obtained after 18 months course followed by 6 months practical training at Industrial Training Institutes/centres, conducted by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Labour. c) Diploma (2 years course) in Civil Engineering in Women Polytechnics.
How to apply :
Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Last date of receipt of applications: 17.12.2014 Wednesday up to 12 midnight. Address of which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KPSC|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016