Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Aero-modelling Instructor-cum-Store-Keeper through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Aero-modelling Instructor-cum-Store-Keeper Job on or before16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Aero-modelling Instructor-cum-Store-Keeper
Educational Qualification :10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 25,300/p.m
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Kerala Public Service Commission, Kerala
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) Aero-modelling Instructor-cum-Store-Keeper Recruitment:
- Department : NCC Directorate (Kerala & Lakshadweep)
- Name of post : Aero-modelling Instructor-cum-Store-Keeper (ExServicemen/Territorial Army Personnel only)
- Scale of pay : ` 14,620 – 25,280/-
- Number of vacancies : District wise Ernakulam – 1 (One)
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment.(Ex-Servicemen/Territorial Army Personnel only)
- Age limit : 21-36. Candidates born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual relaxation.
- Qualifications:- Minimum general educational qualification of the SSLC standard with practical experience in Aero-modelling eg. ability to impart theoretical knowledge and to demonstrate construction and actual flying of models. Note:- KS&SSR Part II Rule 10(a) (ii) is applicable for selection to this post.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) – Aero-modelling Instructor-cum-Store-Keeper Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Aero-modelling Instructor-cum-Store-Keeper Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) :
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date of receipt of applications : 16.09.2015 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
- Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc. gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/9/2015