Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Engineer Job on or before16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 37,200/p.m
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Department : Ground Water
- Name of Post : Assistant Engineer (Hydrology)
- Scale of pay : `20740-36140
- Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age limit : Age 18 – 36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1997 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities. (for other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see part 2 of the General Conditions.)
- Qualifications Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 50% marks Desirable : Training in Hydrology conducted by the State or Central Government Organisations or Universities
- Note: Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II KS & SSR is applicable.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) – Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) :
- Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote User-Id for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The applications will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date for receipt of applications :- 16.09.2015 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
- Website :- www.keralapsc.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job16/9/2015