Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Qualification can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Medical Officer Job on or before16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 36,200
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC),Kerala
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Department : Indian Systems of Medicine
- Name of Post : Medical Officer (Nature-cure)
- Scale of Pay : R 20740 – 36140/-
- Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
- Age limit : 19-41, only candidates born between 02/01/1974 and 01/01/1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post with usual relaxation to SC/ST & OBC candidates
- A Degree in Ayurveda awarded or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala or equivalent qualification. 2. ‘A’ Class Registration in the Travancore-Cochin Medical Council.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) – Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) :
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date for submission of application : 16.09.2015, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
- Name of Website to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/9/2015