Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supporting Artist in Mridangam for Dance through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BA,Diploma,10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Supporting Artist in Mridangam for Dance Job on or before16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Supporting Artist in Mridangam for Dance
Educational Qualification : B.A,Diploma,10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 25,900/p.m
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission,Kerala
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) Supporting Artist in Mridangam for Dance Recruitment:
- Department : Kerala Collegiate Education (Music Colleges)
- Name of Post : Supporting Artist in Mridangam for Dance (Kerala Natanam)
- Scale of pay : Rs.15,380 – 25,900/-
- No. of vacancies : 1
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit : 22-36. Only candidates born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/1993 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Schedules Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities. (For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see para 2 of the General Conditions.
- Qualifications : First or Second Class in BA / Bachelor of performing Arts in Mridangam by recognized University / Institution. OR SSLC and Diploma in Mridangam obtained after completion of a course of duration of four years from an Institution recognized by the Government. Note: Rule 10(a) ii Part ii KS & SSR is applicable.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) – Supporting Artist in Mridangam for Dance Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Supporting Artist in Mridangam for Dance Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) :
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, Age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 16.09.2015 Wednesday upto 12.00 at Mid Night.
- Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in (For details including Photo, ID card etc. refer the General Condition given in)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job16/9/2015