Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer in Veena through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Lecturer in Veena Job on or before16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer in Veena
Educational Qualification :Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : 34,500/p.m
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Kerala Public Service Commission, Kerala
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) Lecturer in Veena Recruitment:
- Department : Collegiate Education (Music Colleges)
- Name of Post : Lecturer in Veena
- Scale of pay : Rs.19,240 – 34,500/-
- No. of vacancies : 2 (Two)
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit : 22-36. Only candidates born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/1993 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities. (For other conditions regarding age relaxation see para 2 of the General Conditions.
- Qualifications : I or II Class Masters Degree in Veena or its equivalent from any statutory University / “University and Deemed Universities recognized by the UGC”.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) – Lecturer in Veena Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lecturer in Veena Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) :
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging into their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The Photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, Age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date for receipt of applications :- 16.09.2015 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
- Address to which applications are to be submitted:- www.keralapsc.gov.in
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016