Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part Time Junior Language Teacher through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Part Time Junior Language Teacher Job on or before16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Part Time Junior Language Teacher
Educational Qualification :10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : 20,300/p.m
Job Location :Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Kerala Public Service Commission,Kerala
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) Part Time Junior Language Teacher Recruitment:
- Department : Education
- Name of post : Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Urdu)
- Scale of pay : ` 11,620 – 20,240/-
- Number of vacancies : District wise Kozhikode -2 (Two)
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment .
- Age Limit : 18-40. Candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1997 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. [Including the relaxation as per Para 2(i) of General Conditions]. Other Backward communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- Qualifications:- (1) S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification. (2) Degree in Urdu conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. OR A Title of Oriental Learning in Urdu awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. OR A Pass in Adib-I-Fazil (Preliminary) Examination in Urdu conducted by anyone of the Universities in Kerala. OR A Pass in Urdu Higher Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala. Notes :- (i) Disciplines in which BA/Ttitle of oriental learning obtained should be mentioned. (ii) Those candidates who have secured BA/Title of oriental learning from the Universities outside Kerala should note in the application form, the number and date of relevant orders from any of the universities in Kerala recognising the said degree as equivalent to those prescribed for this selection. The copies of such order shall be produced before the commission when it is called for. Rule 10 a of KS&SSR will be applicable for this post.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) – Part Time Junior Language Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Part Time Junior Language Teacher Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) :
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ . Those who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their user ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card . Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile and they shall quote the User ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted will be received as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last Date for receipt of applications : 16.09.2015 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
- Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job16/9/2015