Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Jailor Grade II through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Not Pursuing Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Jailor Grade II Job on or before16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Jailor Grade II
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation
Total No of Vacancy : 08 post
Salary : 25,300/p.m
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Kerala Public Service Commission,Kerala
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) Assistant Jailor Grade II Recruitment:
- Department : Jails
- Name of Post : Assistant Jailor Grade II (Women and physically Handicapped candidates are not eligible to apply for this post)
- Scale of pay : R 14,620 – 25,280/-
- No. of vacancies : 08 (Eight)
- Method of appointment :- By Transfer of Service from senior Clerk/Upper Division Typist/ Confidential Assistant working in Jail Department who are approved probationers
- Age Limit : Not applicable.
- Qualifications :- 1) Must have passed eligibility test conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission for the purpose. 2) Physical Conditions- Must be physically fit and should possess the following minimum physical standards. Must have at least 165 cms height and 81.3 cms round the chest on full expiration and must have a chest expansion of 5 cms,Standards of Vision : Must be certified to possess the following visual Standards without glasses. Vision Right Eye Left Eye (a) Distant Vision 6/6 Snellen 6/6 Snellen (b) Near Vision 0.5 Snellen 0.5 Snellen
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) – Assistant Jailor Grade II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Jailor Grade II Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) :
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date of receipt of applications : 16.09.2015 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
- If Written Test/OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the profile of the candidates created as per the one time registration facility of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download and print their Admission tickets as per the instructions mentioned in the website/profile. (For details please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job16/9/2015