Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.COM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Finance Officer on or before 16/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB)|
|Vacancy Name||Finance Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Member Secretary, Kerala Road Fund Board, No. 7, Belhaven Gardens, Kowdiar Thiruvananthapuram – 3|
Detail of Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB) Finance Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of a FINANCE OFFICER for Kerala Road Fund Board having the following qualification and experience on contract basis:-
- Basic Qualification & Mandatory Experience Bachelor Degree in Commerce Not less than 20 years of experience in Finance and Accounts, out of which at least 5 years should be at supervisory level in any Government or public sector organization. Candidates should have experience in double entry system of accounting and sound knowledge in tax matters and statutory recoveries.
- Age Not more than 58 years
- Remuneration Rs. 40,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Mode of Appointment On contract, initially for a period of one year and extendable if services are found satisfactorily.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB) – Finance Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Finance Officer Vacancy in Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB):
Only applicants meeting the prescribed educational qualification and experience need apply. Applications for the above post along with detailed Bio data, copies of certificates of educational qualification and work experience should reach the Member Secretary, Kerala Road Fund Board, No. 7, Belhaven Gardens, Kowdiar Thiruvananthapuram – 3 on or before 16.04.20135 Applications received only through post shall be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/04/2015