Kerala Road Fund Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer &More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Road Fund Board.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Engineer &More Vacancies Job on or before 18/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Road Fund Board
Vacancy Name :Project Engineer &More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 06 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Thiruvanathapuram.
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Kerala Road Fund Board ,Thiruvanathapuram 695 003
Detail of Kerala Road Fund BoardProject Engineer &More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Senior Highway Engineer cum Team Leader(01 post)- Qualification:Graduation in Civil Engineering with 20 years’ experience out of which 10 years as Highway Engineer engaged in the supervision of state/NH/Urbanroads with leading Consultants/contractors.The Senior Highway Engineer should successfully complete 2 projects in the capacity of Team Leader/ ProjectEngineer/Project Manager/ Senior Highway Engineer.Preference will be given for candidates having Knowledge of Auto cad/ and MS office. . Experience in Relevant Field (Years)-20
- Material Engineer(01 post)- Qualification:Graduation in Civil Engineering with 8 years’ experience as Material Engineer. Experience in Relevant Field (Years)-8
- Lab Technician(01 post)-Qualification:Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years’ experience as Lab Technician in major road Projects. Experience in Relevant Field (Years)-5
- Field Engineer (02 post)-Qualification:Graduation in Civil Engineering with 5 to 8 years’ experience in highway engineering/ quality control
- Land Surveyor(01 post)-Qualification:Diploma in Civil Engineering with 6 years’ experience or ITI with 10 years’ experience.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Road Fund Board -Project Engineer &More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Engineer &More Vacancies Vacancy in Kerala Road Fund Board :
Applications are to be submitted in sealed covers within the stipulated time with the following details.Name of the lead member and associate firm with full contact address, e-mail id and phone number:Locals address if any with details of contact person:Profile of the firm:CV’s of the key personnel with their undertaking regarding their availability for the Project for the entire appointment period:Experience certificate of the key personnel:An authorized representative of the firm or the lead member shall initial all pages of the Proposal.The Request for Proposal and submittals by the applicant will form part of the agreement.other condition.Local OfficesThe Project Engineer should maintain an office at Kozhikode preferably close to the site office of the Concessionaire with infrastructure for routine office works and communication facilities. Key personnel as given in Table- 2 has to be posted in the local office during the entire appointment period and they shall not be moved out without the consent of the Kerala Road Fund Board. If any personnel have to be moved out a suitable replacement of meeting the prescribed qualification and experience shall be given immediately after formal approval from KRFB. The attendance sheet of the Project Engineer team shall be submitted to KRFB in daily/weekly basis. The payment will be made as per actual man month available.Confidentiality: The Project Engineer shall keep all the information pertaining to the assignment CONFIDENTIAL and shall not provide/disclose any information of the assignment to anybody except on specific instructions from KRFB.Property Rights of Assignment Outputs:The Project Engineer shall hand over soft copies of all the deliverables, drawings and all related workings & outputs of the assignment generated for executing the assignment as & when requested by KRFB during the course of the assignment and on successful completion of the assignment. Such deliverables, drawings and related outputs are the Sole Property of KRFB and the Project Engineer shall treat all these information Confidential and shall not share with anybody else except on specific written instructions by KRFB.Award of Contract:The contract will be awarded following negotiations. After negotiations are successfully completed, an agreement will be executed with the authorized signatory of the lead consultant in the standard form of contractKRFB will have the authority to cancel this invitation for bid without any reason.The Proposals must reach Chief Executive Officer, Kerala Road Fund Board, TC 4/1654, Mayooram, No. 7, Belhaven Gardens, Kowdiar P O, Thiruvananthapuram 695 003, on or before 17.00 hrs 18th August 2015 (IST) delivered in person or by Registered Post or by Courier. Any proposal received by KRFB after the deadline for submission shall be returned unopened. KRFB shall not be responsible for any postal or courier delays.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/8/2015