Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Doctoral & Post Doctoral Fellowships through recruitment notification – Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc,M.Phil/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Doctoral & Post Doctoral Fellowships on or before 20/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB)
Vacancy Name : Doctoral & Post Doctoral Fellowships
Educational Qualification :M.Sc,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs-12,000-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB), Thiruvananthapuram-695011
Detail Of Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) Doctoral & Post Doctoral Fellowships Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for five Doctoral and one Post Doctoral Fellowships from eligible candidates who wish to do research in specific areas of conservation of Biodiversity in Kerala.
- Eligibility of Doctoral Fellowship – M.Sc. in life sciences with at least 55% aggregate marks from a University recognized by UGC. Candidates having NET qualification or M.Phil. with research experience in biodiversity conservation will be given preference. Post
- Eligibility of Doctoral Fellowship – PhD in Life Sciences focusing on Biodiversity Conservation from any University recognized by UGC as evidenced by publication. As the research works are specifically intended for the Kerala region, proficiency in Malayalam language and communication skill will be essential requirements.
- Application in prescribed format can be downloaded from the website. The duly filled application may be submitted in KSBB office on or before the last date.
- The application for fellowship shall be accompanied by a research proposal containing a brief introduction, justification of the study, objectives, methodology and possible outcome of the work in not more than 3000 words.
- AGE LIMIT Doctoral Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.06.2015. Post Doctoral Fellowship: Not more than 40 years as on 01.06.2015.
Selection Procedure For Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) – Doctoral & Post Doctoral Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Selection of Doctoral and Post Doctoral Fellows will be based on an interview conducted by an expert panel at the Head office of Kerala State Biodiversity Board, L-14, Jai Nagar, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala Ph: 0471-2554740.
- The date of interview will be informed to eligible candidates over telephone/email.
- Applications which are incomplete/not in prescribed proforma will be rejected without further intimation.
- The right to accept/reject an application will be vested solely with the Board.
How To Apply For Doctoral & Post Doctoral Fellowships Vacancy in Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB):
- Result will be uploaded in the website www.keralabiodiversity.org
- The Last date of receipt of duly filled application in KSBB will be 20.06.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016