Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Demonstrator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSSB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Demonstrator. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/06/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSSB)
Vacancy Name : Demonstrator
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Thiruvananthapuram
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 02/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : KSBB Head Quarters, Thiruvananthapuram
Detail Of Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSSB) Demonstrator Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed Graduation in Botany/Zoology from a recognized University Desirable: Post graduation in any science subject, Fluency in both Malayalam and English languages, Expertise in operating electronic equipments, Good oral presentation skill
- Pay Scale : Rs.12000/- per month + exhibition allowance (a) INR 100/day
- Age Limit : 40 Years
- Duration : 01 year or completion of project whichever in earlier
Selection Procedure For Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSSB) – Demonstrator Post:
- Written Test on 02/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Demonstrator vacancy in Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSSB):
Walk-in Interview will be held on 02nd June 2015 at 10:30 AM at KSBB Head Quarters, Thiruvananthapuram
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02/06/2015
VENUE :KSBB Head Quarters, Thiruvananthapuram