Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance Officer/ Deputy Finance Officer through recruitment notification – Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) Recruitment 2015 – KSEDC/311/15/P/557 To KSEDC/311/15/P/558. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Finance Officer/ Deputy Finance Officer Job on or before 21/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)|
|Vacancy Name||Finance Officer/ Deputy Finance Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Keltron House, Vellayambalam Thiruvananthapuram 695 033|
Detail of Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) Finance Officer/ Deputy Finance Officer Recruitment:
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), a premier Public Sector Undertaking in State Sector is on the lookout for following experienced personnel for appointment on contract basis as below
No. of Vacancies
CA/CMA/CA Inter/ CMA Inter
Deputy Finance Officer
CA Inter/ CMA Inter
Selection Procedure for Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)- Finance Officer/ Deputy Finance Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Finance Officer/ Deputy Finance Officer Vacancy in Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON):
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written test/ skill test/ group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection process.
- Communal rotation and age relaxation will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms/Government orders.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- In case of false or insufficient information/ lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
- The Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- as Application Fee ONLINE using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. There will be no application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Screen shot Guidelines are provided in PDF Format in the following link which is self explanatory.
- Guidelines for fee payment
- Management reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified, at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased depending upon organizational requirements.
- Management reserves the right to change the venue of test/interview, to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain area.
- The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.
- Any type of canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification.
- CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR & ADMN)
- Those with specified post qualification experience may apply onlineon or before 21/02/2015.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/02/2015
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) Recruitment 2014 – KSEDC/311/15/P/557 To KSEDC/311/15/P/558.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KELTRON|
|Other State Government jobs|