Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) Recruitment 2015 – KSEDC/807/14/P/549. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technical Assistant on or before 23/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 – Rs.14,500/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), Kerala|
Detail of Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), a premier Public Sector Undertaking in State Sector is on the lookout for following experienced personnel for appointment on contract basis as below:
Selection Procedure for Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON):
- Only online applications will be accepted. Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published. The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions. The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written test/ skill test/ group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection process.
- Communal rotation and age relaxation will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms/Government orders.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- In case of false or insufficient information/ lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
- The Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Management reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified, at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased depending upon organizational requirements.
- Management reserves the right to change the venue of test/interview, to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain area.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- as Application Fee ONLINE using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. There will be no application fee for SC/ST candidates. Screen shot Guidelines are provided in PDF Format in the following link which is self explanatory.
- The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment. Any type of canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification. CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR & ADMN)
- Those with specified experience may apply online on or before 23/01/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/01/2015
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) Recruitment 2015 – KSEDC/807/14/P/549.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KELTRON|
|Other State Government jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016