Kerala State Information Technology Mission (KSITM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala State Information Technology Mission (KSITM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Officer Job on or before 30.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala State Information Technology Mission (KSITM)
Vacancy Name : Technical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30.05.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kerala State IT Mission ICT Campus, Vellayambalam Thiruvananthapuram-695 033
Detail of Kerala State Information Technology Mission (KSITM) Technical Officer Recruitment:
Applications invited by Kerala State IT Mission for post of Technical Officers (on contract basis) in KSDI Project.
Kerala State IT Mission, autonomous nodal IT implementation agency for Department of information Technology, Government of Kerala, invites application for the post of Technical Officers in KSDI Project on contract basis.
|Name of Post||Number of vacancy||Qualification||Experience||Age||Remuneration (p.m.)|
|Technical Officer||2||Post Graduation in Science / Graduation in Engineering||3 years of experience in remote sensing and GIS||Below 35||Rs 25,000/-|
Selection Procedure for Kerala State Information Technology Mission (KSITM) – Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Officer Vacancy in Kerala State Information Technology Mission (KSITM) :
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed application format downloaded from our website.
- Duly filled applications with copies of all documents to prove age, qualification, experience etc. should reach the Director, Kerala State IT Mission, ICT Campus, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram-695 033 on or before 30.05.2015
- Candidates shall produce any one of the photo afffixed ID Proof mentioned below in original and self attested photocopy at the time of Examination/Interview.
- Candidates applied for deputation posts should submit the statement under rule 144 KSR Part I and NOC from Parent Department
- Identity Proof 1. Voter Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India 2. PAN Card 3. Passport 4. Driving Licence 5. Aadhar Card
- Documents in proof of prescribed educational qualifications, date of birth, experience etc. shall be produced at the time of interview or at any time as required. Failure to produce the proof of qualification and experience will entail rejection of application.
- Kerala State IT Mission ICT Campus, Vellayambalam Thiruvananthapuram-695 033 Ph: 0471-2726881, 2314307, 2725646
Important dates to reTechnical Officer :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.05.2015