Kerala State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies with BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Kerala State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB)
Posts :Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 10480-36140/- p.m
No of Post : 56
Last date to apply : 08 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Pay
|1||Asst.Engineer||A Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental branch of a recognized University or equivalent qualification.Desirable : A Post Graduate degree in Environmental Engineering/ Technology or Public Health Engineering/ Technology of a recognized University||13||Rs.
|2||Assist. Scientist||A Second Class Master’s degree with 50% marks in any branch of Chemistry/ Life Science/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Studies||6||Rs.
|3||Junior Scientific Asst.||A Second Class Bachelors degree with 50% marks in any branch of Chemistry/Life Science/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Studies||37||Rs.
Age : 18-35 Yrs as on 01/01/2014. OBC candidates : 38 Yrs and for SC/ST candidates is 40 Yrs.
Selection Procedure : Selection to the posts is based on written test and interview.
Instructions to the Candidates
- Application for regular posts of Asst. Engineer/Asst. Scientist/Junior Scientific Asst. can be submitted through online in the website www.lbscentre.in from 19.11.2014 to 08.12.2014, 5.00 p.m.
- For online registration, click the link ‘Apply Now’, fill in all the details in the Application Form and click the button ‘SAVE’ at the bottom of the page.
- Then the candidate will be taken to a screen where she/he has to upload softcopy of his/her recently taken Passport Size photo of size not more than 20 KB in JPEG format through the link provided for the same and click the button “UPLOAD”.
- On completion of this process, the candidate has to click the button ‘PRINT Application Form’ and take a printout. A unique application number will be generated during submission and the same will be printed in the filled i n Application. Once the printout is taken, the candidates cannot make any changes in the entered data. So utmost care should be taken to fill in the details in the application.
- Application Fee: Nil.
- Printout of the Application with self attested copies of a l l t h e supporting documents should be sent by Registered Post/direct delivery to the Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033 so as to reach the office on or before 5.00 pm on 8-December-2014.
- Application without self attested copies of necessary documents will be rejected without any notice.
- The application is considered to be complete only when the signed printout of the online application with self attested copies of the supporting documents is sent to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, by registered post/direct delivery.
- A copy of the application may be retained by the candidate for future reference.
- Submitting more than one application for a Post may result in the rejection of all of his/her application(s).
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KSPCB|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017