Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K- TET) invites online application for the recruitment of Teachers for B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.El.Ed holders
Company name : Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K- TET)
Posts : Teachers
Qualification : B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.El.Ed
Salary : NA
No of Openings :04
Location : Kerala
Last date to apply : 20-08-2014.
Details of Post :
- Name of the Examination: Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test
- Category I: Teachers for Lower Primary Classes
- Category II: Teachers for Upper Primary Classes
- Category III: Teachers for High School Classes
- Category IV: Language Teachers, Specialist Teachers and Physical Education Teachers.
- Age : There is no age limit prescribed for candidates appearing for K-TET.
- Qualification: Candidates applying for Kerala TET should possess following educational qualifications:
- Category I: Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. or Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Category II: B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. or B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Category III: (i). BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and a B.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned (from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other Universities recognized as equivalent thereto.)(ii) For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those who have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT will be eligible to apply. For Botany and Zoology subjects, those with MSc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education are eligible to apply.
- Category IV: Those who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act and Rules are eligible to apply for K-TET IV.
Examination Fees: Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.500/- (Five Hundred only) and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ST and differently able categories, in cash in the Account No. 67186142559 Kerala TET, in favour of the Director, SCERT, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram at the select branches of State Bank of Travancore.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to website www.keralapareekshabhavan.in and select the ‘K-TET 2014′.
- Click on K-TET Challan Form and fill the required details and then submit. Three copies of the chalan will generate.
- Take the print out of the generated chalan and remit the amount in the selected branch of SBT.
- Revisit the website and this time select the K-TET Online Application Form link and enter Application ID and Application Number provided in the chalan to start Application process.
- Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors before submission.
- Upload scanned photograph at place provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a print out of the uploaded application form and verify the particulars given in the application.
- Keep the copys of uploaded application form and Challan form for future reference.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website of Pareeksha Bhavan ‘www.keralapareekshabhavan.in, from 08-08-2014 to 20-08-2014.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-08-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-08-2014.
- Downloading Admit Card Through Website: From 16-09-2014 to 26-09-2014
- Date of Examinations:
- K-TET I : 27-09-2014 Saturday From 10:00 AM -12:30 PM
- K-TET II : 27-09-2014 Saturday From 02:00 PM -04:30 PM
- K-TET III: 18-10-2014 Saturday From 10:00 AM -12:30 AM
- K-TET IV: 18-10-2014 Saturday From 02:00 PM -04:30 PM
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From K- TET|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017